Monday, May 2, 2011

The Challenge--

Commit to 10 daily habits for 10 weeks!

Daily habits:

1.  48 ounces of water
2.  45 minutes of exercise
3.  2 servings of fruit & 2 servings of veggies
4.  No soda
5.  No sugar
6.  No fast food or unhealthy snacks
7.  No eating after 8:00 p.m.
8.  15 minutes of spiritual nourishment
9.  Write in journal/blog/scrapbook
10. Personal goal

-Each day 10 points can be earned--one per habit.  (70 per week)

-Each week you are allowed to skip all habits for one day, and still have the potential to receive all of the points for that week.  For example,  Monday I will skip the no sugar habit, but commit to it for the rest of the week, and I am still eligible to receive 10 points for Monday if I have kept the other nine habits.  If I choose to eat sugar on Monday and Tuesday, then I have to forfeit a point on Tuesday in the no sugar category, and so on.  If I choose to commit to all 10 habits for 6 days I could have a FREE day, committing to no habits for the 7th day and would still receive all of the available points for that week.   Get it? :)

The challenge will start on May 2nd and continue until July 10th.  The challenger who has the most points at the end of the challenge will get a fabulous pedicure purchased by contributions from the rest of the challengers.  

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment